Copyright Notice of Traditional Performing Arts Toolkit
1. All copyrightable materials published on the website of TraditionalPerforming Arts Toolkit (hereinafter this “Website”), including text,photographs, images, audio, videos and other information are protectedby Copyright Act. For further information, according to Article 9 ofthe Copyright Act, the text of the legislation, and regulations, orproclamation prepared by civil servants, and etc., shall not be subjectmatter of copyright.
2. Except otherwise authorized by this Copyright Notice or complyingwith the limitations on economic rights or fair use doctrine, you maynot use any copyrightable materials on this Website.
3. The aforementioned “limitations on economic rights” or “fair usedoctrine” refer to the following:(1) You may reproduce the materials on this Website for your ownpersonal or non-commercial home use.(2) Within a reasonable scope, you may quote materials on thisWebsite where necessary for reports, comment, teaching, research, or other legitimate purposes. When quoting from this website,please provide proper attribution.(3) For further information on fair use, please see Articles 44-65 of theCopyright Act.
4. The license under this Copyright Notice refers to the following:
(1) Unless otherwise specified, you may browse, search, print or otheronline exploitation, and to make the materials on this Website suchas text, photograph, three to five minutes of exclusive clip, publiclydisplay, perform or present for the purpose of teaching, promotingtraditional arts and so forth to the public welfare or for othernonprofit purposes.
(2) Subject to proper attribution, individuals or organizations maypublish the text on this Website in paper, digital or video forms forpromoting traditional arts.
(3) The publishing or any other use for the photograph or three to fiveminutes of exclusive clip, please contact with the National Centerfor Traditional Arts.
(4) You may obtain the legal authorized videos for publicly performingfrom the National Center for Traditional Arts or the respectiveembassies of R.O.C.
(5) For any other uses via Internet, you may link directly to thisWebsite without any prior permission.(6)For any other value added uses, please contact with this Website toclarify the matters of authorization.
5. You acknowledge and agree that your use according to the limitationson economic rights, fair use or the license under this Copyright Noticemay be limited or suspended by this Website, for avoiding any disputesfrom copyright holders, from time to time.
6. Unless otherwise under the circumstances set out in the Copyright Act,you may not remove or alter the electronic rights managementinformation on this Website without prior permission, and may notdisarm, destroy, or by any other means circumvent the technologicalprotection measures employed by this Website.