1. In order to promote Taiwan’s traditional performing arts and foster international exchanges, Ministry ofCulture has selected excellent audio/video productions from 120 pieces of works listed in the Kit ofTaiwan’s Traditional Performing Arts and obtained authorizations from the related groups for publicbroadcasting and/or performing purposes. Those intending to organize nonprofit making studyworkshops or performing activities are encouraged to file an application for utilization.
2. The following institutions or groups can contact National Center for Traditional Arts or Overseas Offices of R.O.C. for filing applications:
(1) Institutions or groups in the field of art, film and television,
(2) Schools or educational institutions, and
(3) Other institutions or groups approved by the lending party
3. The authorization is valid from January 1, 2015 to December 31, 2017. Please pay your attention on thedesignated date and implement accordingly.
4. All selected productions can only be used for organizing free broadcasting and performing events. Anyreproductions, spreading, alterations, editing, public transmissions and televising are forbidden.
5. The freight for sending the applied item(s) is paid by the applicant and the applied item(s) should bereturned to the lending party prior to the assigned date. Any delay of lost should be compensated basedon the lending party’s regulations.
6. The applicant should observe the Intellectual Property Law carefully. For any commercial or otherapplications, legal approvals should be acquired. Please contact the related performing groups or theobligee directly for further authorizations. (For contact information, please refer to the introduction of theperforming groups in the online database.)
1. The selected audio/video productions of the Kit of Taiwan’s Traditional Performing Arts are primarilyoffered to those organizing free promotional events. Regarding the lending process, please check withInstruction Manual for Selected Audio/Video Productions of the Kit of Taiwan’s Traditional Performing Artsand the Application Form.
2. In order to promote our nation’s traditional performing arts, all overseas offices are encouraged to makegood use of the selected productions and assist applicants to employ the resources
3. The applicant should fill in the Application Form and agree to follow the lending regulations. Uponreceiving approval, they can collect the applied item(s).
4. The lending party should establish its own lending regulations including (but not limited to) theapplication process, lending period, amount of deposit, delay penalty, loss handling, etc.